Increase CONFIDENCE & Sharpen ACADEMIC SKILLS
Our Summer Program is specifically designed to boost academic skills of children from 6-16 years old in a supportive and empowering learning environment. It is designed for children with diagnoses including Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia or ADHD, but is also open to children wanting to simply enhance their skills or boost their academic levels over the summer.
Reading Speed and Accuracy
We provide research-validated instruction that focuses on each child’s specific learning needs by addressing the underlying challenges associated with learning difficulties.
Only 12 spaces available per week, sign up EARLY!
- Specialized Instruction in small groups (3 students).
- Completely individualized and research-based programs.
- Weekly progress measurement to track growth and achievement.
Each session is 5 days, Monday-Friday 9:00 – 13:15.
There are 4 weeks available:
- Week 1: July 2 - 6
- Week 2: July 9 - 13
- Week 3: July 16 - 20
- Week 4: Aug 27 - 31
* Bring a water bottle and snack.
* Prior to signing up, we need to meet each student to determine skills and be able to match group levels.